Have you read the training offer of the FÉEP (Federation of Private Educational Institutions) on the integration of ICT in 2014-2015? This year, the workshops will be offered over two days to allow participants to experience the activities in class and discuss the results obtained. Between the two days, the trainers agreed to make themselves available to answer teachers' questions by email or other electronic means.
Register now, space is limited and we need at least 10 participants to confirm the workshop.
The dates and terms are listed here, but to give you a taste, here are the proposed themes:
- ICT activities in Ethics and Religious Culture
- Use ICT in the French class to teach and assess differently
- ICT integration activities in the Social Universe
- The SAMR model - a tool to lead the creation of innovative learning activities
- Gamification of courses (all disciplines)
- Differentiation with ICT
Thanks to Jean Desjardins (@jdesjardins1861) for sharing!