You are enrolled full or part-time in a post-secondary institution in Quebec or elsewhere in Canada (regardless of the level) and you would like to devote a few hours each week to developing your professional skills in an employment situation related to technologies digital? We may have a place for you!
(If in addition you have the advancement of education at heart, you will be really happy with us!)
École branchée is a non-profit media that informs and trains education stakeholders (teachers, educational advisers and school administrators, for example). Its mission is to support them in the development of their professional expertise in the digital age to promote educational success. Its small team is ultra dynamic and overflowing with ideas!
Examples of work-integrated learning projects that we favor
- Communications area
- Social media management
- Journalism written for the Web (Google Docs + WordPress) or virtual interview journalism (Zoom + video editing)
- Education area
- Provision of online training on technological tools used in education (e.g. everything related to the iPad, various creativity applications, Google Education suite, Office tools for education, Minecraft Education, etc.)
- Design of educational activities integrating digital tools
- Translation to English articles on WordPress
- Video montage
- You can also suggest a project to us!
Particularities of the work experience
- The internship will not necessarily be credited by your institution: it is above all a matter of acquiring work experience in connection with digital technologies;
- Available only to students who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or who have been granted refugee protection under the Immigration Act and protection of refugees;
- Teleworking (even outside of a pandemic!) - you must use your computer and your Internet connection;
- Flexible schedule according to your availability (to be discussed);
- Duration: to be determined (however, you must be studying for the duration of the internship);
- Remuneration: competitive, to be discussed depending on the project;
- Fun guaranteed with a fire team!
Send us your CV and a cover letter presenting your objective and your availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance to all who write to us! However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: as soon as possible, maximum February 1, 2022
Start date : A few weeks after acceptance of the project