Wanted! In-service training project manager focused on developing the digital skills of primary and secondary teachers.
Do you firmly believe in digital-supported pedagogy, your enthusiasm is contagious and you love to communicate, network and, above all, conduct training? Do you fancy a different challenge this year? We want to know you!
Characteristics of the person sought
- Strong knowledge of elementary-secondary education and of the Quebec school training program;
- Strong digital integration skills to promote teaching and learning;
- Very good knowledge of the educational use of popular tools such as the iPad, the Chromebook, the Microsoft 365 environment, the Google suite, robotics, introduction to programming, TNI, etc .;
- Excellent skills in facilitating training courses for teachers (educational advisers and directors an asset!);
- Excellent writing skills (and able to write flawlessly - or so little!);
- Recognized as a versatile and creative person;
- Can travel easily and regularly, mainly in Quebec, and occasionally leave for a few days to participate in conferences or give training in remote regions;
- Very autonomous, professional, self-taught lifelong learner and tolerant of ambiguity.
Very useful assets for employment
- Be functional bilingual (get by in English or better!);
- Demonstrate great listening to clients and sensitivity to the needs of the school environment;
- Knowledge of the Google environment (Mail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 environment (Teams, Notepad, Sharepoint, etc.);
- Live in Quebec;
- Experience as an educational advisor and / or trainer in educational technology;
- Interest in social activities related to education, even outside of regular working hours (Twitter chats, 5 @ 7 teachers, etc. 🙂
- Enthusiastic and endearing personality!
Assets optional, but which may well catch our attention
- Good professional and connected network (active on social networks = wow!);
- Strong interest in authentic learning and active pedagogy;
- Skills in animation, production or video editing.
- Coordinate École branchée's tailor-made training service, ensure the delivery of a majority of training (face-to-face or remotely) as well as set up and maintain the team of freelance trainers;
- Coordinate the organization of CréaCamp days (virtual and in person): establish the programming in collaboration with the team, recruit facilitators, carry out the necessary follow-ups, facilitate training yourself ...
- Conduct training as needed (sometimes in the evening);
- Write occasional articles for the École branchée site and magazine;
- Ensure a kiosk presence and lead workshops at certain conferences;
- Be a voice and an official face of École branchée to present and promote the projects and resources of the organization and its partners;
- Occasionally participate in other related tasks as required! (What would a job offer be without this clause?).
Specifics of the job
- Contract from August 9, 2021 to July 31, 2022, renewable;
- Mainly in teleworking (even outside the pandemic) - what a luxury!
- Full-time position 5 days a week (very flexible schedule);
- Remuneration: depending on experience, from 55,000 $ to 80,000 $;
- Social benefits: monthly allowance for cell phone, computer and Internet, VERY advantageous holiday and vacation policy;
- Fun guaranteed with a fire team!
If you think you are the person we are looking for ... or almost, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: July 16, 2021
Ideal starting date: August 9, 2021
Questions? Please don't hesitate to write to us! firstname.lastname@example.org