Press Release - Belgian startup Wooclap has unveiled its latest innovation, Quiz Wizard, a tool based on artificial intelligence and the technology behind ChatGPT.
Quiz Wizard allows teachers to automatically generate multiple choice questions (MCQs) and flashcards.
Neuroeducational research shows that the best way to learn is to put students in an active posture, for example when answering questions. Creating a quiz for each course is a time-consuming task for teachers.
From a course material or a given theme, Quiz Wizard allows teachers to generate MCQs and flashcards in seconds.
Teachers can then modify the content generated by the Artificial Intelligence to adapt it to their course. Finally, they can export their quiz to their everyday tools:
● Wooclap to interview students live during class.
● Wooflash to create intelligent microlearning content
● Excel and Word
● Moodle and other educational platforms
With Quiz Wizard, Artificial Intelligence allows teachers to save time on certain tasks so that they can focus on what matters most: teaching.
Quiz Wizard has already been tested by several dozen teachers. Their feedback is unanimous:
- "I go 4 times faster when I have to create a quiz;
- "My students didn't see the difference with the questions I create myself;
- "The tool is really intuitive and easy to use;
- "Quiz Wizard allows me to generate questions I hadn't thought of.
Wooclap allows teachers to create interactive questions to promote attention, engagement, and measure learner understanding.