Communiqué, France - The new edition of the Rencontres de l'Orme will be held on the theme: “Communicate, collaborate, to learn? »On March 23 and 24, 2011 at the Palais des Congrès in Marseille.
Orme 2.11: educational and cultural digital encounters ...
Organized by the CRDP of the Aix-Marseille Academy, Orme 2.11 is the expected meeting place for digital professionals for education and culture.
The 2011 edition will focus on collaboration and communication in the digital age. Faced with the proliferation of collaborative tools (Dokeos, QuickPlace, Google Docs, Exchange, etc.), Orme 2.11 invites discussion on practices and their lessons.
- How to work together and remotely? How to build common knowledge?
- Beyond the multiplicity of existing objects and services, what reality and what potential for uses which seem to concern only a minority?
- What new practices are emerging in favor of the development of learning and knowledge, and the improvement of living together?
The event will have a particular focus on the use of books and digital tablets, through demonstrations, discussions, etc.
And for the first time, Orme 2.11 will promote the tools and uses developed in technical and vocational education, within the framework of a dedicated round table.
… Integrating highlights in education and teaching.
- Integratice. The event focuses on technological innovations in the service of education, and in particular for students with disabilities. The 7th edition of IntegraTice will focus on autism and the challenges of teaching via digital resources.
- The Communicating School invites educational teams to discover innovative uses of multimedia within the framework of educational activities. The Communicating School illustrates concrete teaching situations through the use of multimedia and associated technologies.
- 22nd School Press and Media Week (March 21-26). Created at the initiative of Clemi, the event aims to promote the meeting between the educational world and media professionals, with a view to developing students' critical thinking and encouraging them to reflect on some information.
The two days of Orme 2.11 will also be punctuated by round tables, workshops and exhibitions to offer all participants (teachers, students, communities, research organizations, companies, associations, researchers, manufacturers, etc.) a unique place for the exchange of practices and debates.
View the full program here.