This content was last updated about 3 years ago.
Some items may be out of date!
An unprecedented burst of enthusiasm is being felt at this time in the educational community and through parents. Many directories and collections of ideas and tools to meet various needs during the COVID-19 crisis are emerging.
SEE ALSO - OUR OTHER ARTICLES
Social networks, collaborative lists
? The Facebook group “Schools closed, parents solicited! "
A group that was created on Friday March 13 at the initiative of mothers involved in digital education! More than 1000 members in three days, countless sharing of various ideas! ? https://www.facebook.com/groups/2391249044500181/
? Resources offered by school boards
- CS des Affluents
- CS de la Capitale : Read, play, move: the watchwords!
- CS de Laval
- CS Marguerite-Bourgeoys
- CS Marie-Victorin
- Montreal CS
- CS of Navigators
- CS des Patriotes
- CS of the First Seigneuries
- Be sure to visit your school board website to find more!
? Educational resource collections on Padlet
- for the secondary : a collection of useful educational resources for different high school subjects, maintained by Normand Brodeur, of the FÉEP.
- for the preschool and the primary : another Padlet wall, this time maintained by the PCs of the Federation of Private Educational Institutions (FÉEP).
- for'distance or home education : another beautiful resource collection, maintained by Jean-Sébastien Reid of IDÉE entrepreneurial education.
- specifically related to Google tools for education, by Joannie Girard.
With our cousins
?? A Belgian initiative to continue learning while having fun: “This monitoring work, put in place in a few days, is neither exhaustive nor perfect: we want it to be a key, a path to follow and to continue. "
?? On the French side, the Canopé Network offers resources for parents and teachers to “ensure pedagogical continuity”.
?? Amazing Educational Resources : Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions due to School Closings.
? 9 tools for distance learning
Of free cross-platform apps proposed by the Canada Research Chair in Digital Education.
???? Carrefour education thematic guides
See the seven thematic guides here around COVID-19 to support families.
? The “tops” of the École branchée
In the past, we have sometimes done tool reviews on specific topics. For example, creation tools in an educational context, for language learning, for programming in preschool and primary education, etc. Find it all here!
The countryside ACCOMPLISH offers simple tips for parents who want to better support their child in learning to read.
?? Companies that offer their resources free of charge
See our list about Quebec companies here, and others there.
(article in development)