As part of its free workshops in Quebec classroomsAlloprof has surveyed over 100 teachers since July 2022. In the questionnaire sent out, teachers were asked to summarize their use of Alloprof before and after the visit they received, and to share their favorite Alloprof services and top findings. Here is an overview of the results.
The most appreciated services
The data collected shows that prior to the presentation, 88 % of teachers recommended Alloprof's services and tools to their students and 70 % used them in class.
The top five services used or recommended to students were:
- the games (78 %),
- the exercises (60 %),
- the videos (48 %),
- the educational sheets (30 %),
- CyberReviews, now replaced by the MiniRecups (12 %).
A new service is added to the top five
As a result of the presentation, the services that teachers indicated they would use or recommend remain largely the same, but the Mutual aid zone is another top five service, attracting the interest of nearly 48 % of respondents. This collaborative space allows students to submit their academic questions or offer explanations to their peers. The presence of moderators seven days a week ensures that they receive complete and validated explanations quickly.
The most useful findings
Alloprof also asked teachers about the most useful learning they get from the presentation. Here are some of their answers:
- "The game Potager en péril To work on word classes."
- "The ability to generate codes for vocabulary word lists to provide to students, so they can easily practice at home with thevocabulary exercise. "
- "The different ways of ask a school question And the fact that the service is also open on Sundays from 2 to 5 p.m."
- "Interactive recovery videos (MiniRecups) and the wide variety of tools offered in general."
- "The great variety of tools and services offered. "
- "I didn't know that Alloprof offered free resources for parents and a section Alloprof Teachers. "
Finally... Alloprof Teachers!
This last answer deserves some details, because it is an important new feature. As key players in the academic success of young people, teachers now have their own section: Alloprof Teachers. The goal? To make their lives easier with stimulating resources and activity ideas and, of course, to keep them on the lookout for the best tools to use with their students and to share with their parents.
Visit Alloprof Teachers and sign up for the special newsletter for teachers.
How to make your students discover Alloprof?
We know that using Alloprof is positive for students: it has a proven impact on their motivation, their sense of competence and their perseverance. Want to get your students excited about using our services? Here are five practical suggestions:
- Book a free in-class quiz and workshop with Alloprof (news to come).
- Show them videos presenting Alloprof:
- Give the taste of Alloprof in 2 minutes (version primary or secondary)
- How Alloprof videos can help you with school
- Why use the Support Zone?
- Order free promo material.
- Organize classroom activities proposed on Alloprof Teachers.
Invite management to share these texts and visuals ready to use on the website or in the school's newsletter.