LOJIQ - The International Youth Offices of Quebec, in partnership with the Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie, wish to support the participation of two professionals in digital education at the Conference on digital education for the construction of peace and a society of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development (MGIEP) of UNESCO. This conference will take place from December 10 to 12, 2019 in VIzag City in India with training workshops on the 8 and 9 in Vizag (andhra Pradesh, India).
The 2019 edition of the Conference, Transforming Education Conference for Humanity (TECH 2019), aims to develop a plan to harness the educational possibilities offered by digital technologies to enable revolutionary change in education, individual content acquisition and collaborative intelligence.
For more information, it's this way.
Support offered by LOJIQ
After acceptance of their application, the participant will receive the following services from LOJIQ:
- A flat-rate grant of 2000 $ CAD to cover international mobility costs related to participation in the conference as well as full or partial coverage of accommodation costs;
- Liability insurance coverage and conditional and partial financial support for obtaining travel medical insurance
emergency for the duration of the project abroad;
- An allowance for local transport in Quebec (for participants from remote regions).
Participants are responsible for purchasing their plane tickets, accommodation, event registration and any other related costs.
Your application must include
- An updated curriculum vitae;
- A cover letter confirming your commitment to participate in this congress and explaining the relevance, objectives and expected benefits of your participation.
For more information and to submit your application, it's this way.
The deadline for receipt of applications is October 11, 2019 at 5 p.m..