QUÉBEC, Wednesday, March 31, 2021- This Thursday, April 1, 5 p.m., the École branchée invites you to a Facebook Live where we will discuss educational success and academic perseverance. In an aperitif formula, Stéphanie Dionne, animator of the École branchée educational meetings, will discuss with many guests with the aim of providing constructive feedback on the Rendezvous for Educational Success.
Ms. Dionne will meet with the participants of the Rendez-vous de lasuccess scolaire, but also with teachers, a student and a parent. “Our intention with this Aperitif in education is to seize the opportunity to come together and share experiences and reflections that have an impact on school perseverance and the success of young people,” she explains.
- Mr. Gabriel Bouchard, secondary mathematics teacher, CSS des Premieres-Seigneuries
- Miss Juliette Blouin, Secondary 5 student at Mont Saint-Anne
- Madame Annie Goudreau, mother of 2 teenagers
- Mr. Carl Ouellet, President of AQPDE
- Madame Josée Scalabrini, President of the FSE
- Ms. Andrée Mayer-Périard, President of the Quebec Network for Educational Success
- Ms. Marwah Rizqy, Official Opposition Critic for Education
- Mr. Jean-François Roberge, Minister of Education of Quebec
- Ms. Audrey Miller, President and CEO of École branchée
- Madame Marie-Josée Marineau-Harnois, president of ACCPQ and advisor to the RÉCIT national service in special education
- Mr. François Pichette, science and mathematics teacher, Secondary 1 and 2, CSS des Premieres-Seigneuries
The Education Apéro will be broadcast live on the École branchée Facebook page. We invite you to have a drink and come and chat live with us!