The GRMS development session, which brings together teachers and educational advisers in high school mathematics each year, will take place in Drummondville on October 19 and 20, 2017.
The GRMS is currently looking for facilitators (teachers, educational advisers, school administrators, academics, etc.) to present workshops related to the theme: "Maths, a little, a lot, to madness! "
Whether it is an activity experienced in class, a didactic aspect of a concept, the integration of ICT, a round table, etc., all the workshop proposals aim to share ideas and resources.
In summary :
75 OR 150 MINUTE WORKSHOP
- In connection with the chosen theme;
- A learning and evaluation situation carried out in class;
- The development of a didactic aspect of a concept;
- An innovative idea to implement in the classroom;
- In connection with the integration of information and communication technologies (ICT)
The main facilitator of each selected workshop will be entitled to a free registration for the 2 days!
Also to watch, the official congress beacon: #grms44