The 41st conference of the Association Québécoise des Utilisateurs d'Outils technologiques à des fins Pédagogiques et Sociales (AQUOPS) will be held from April 4 to 6 at the Quebec City Convention Centre. Participants, speakers and exhibitors are invited to attend this unmissable event, whose theme will be "Learning together in the digital age". The École branchée team will be very active and will present several workshops. You can register now!
April 4 to 6
Our team will be present in the Innovation fair during the whole conference.
Also, our editor-in-chief, Martine RiouxShe will be attending various workshops during the event. Would you like to discuss your educational projects with her? Contact her at by then to schedule an appointment with her.
Tuesday, April 4th
In the workshop:
- My classroom site with Google Sites (Alexandra Coutlée and Sylvain Duclos) - Complete!
Also find us at the exhibitors' lounge at the end of the day, or socializing at various locations on the grounds.
Wednesday, April 5th
In the workshop:
- 1301 : Wrap me up... with your engaging ideas (Laurie Couture among the guests)
- 2501 : Visual note-taking with digital technology (Laurie Couture) - Soon full!
- 2504 : Reaching all learners with the Chromebook (Alexandra Coutlée, with Rachelle Solomon and Clay Smith of Google) - Soon full!
- 3104 (and 4104 in virtual): Supporting the #DevProf of teachers in the digital age (Alexandra Coutlée and Maxime Pelchat of CADRE21) - Soon full!
Thursday, April 6th
- 6504 : Writing and digital (Alexandra Coutlée and Laurie Couture) - Soon full!
To consult the detailed schedule so you don't miss a thing.
Looking forward to seeing you there!