Three days of discovery in an exceptional setting, bringing together researchers, teachers, associations and other industry players around questions of digital education: this is Ludovia. Prepare your suitcases!
In 2019, the Ludovia event will be held from August 20 to 23 in Ax-les-Thermes, in Ariège, a region nestled in the French Pyrenees. The theme of this 16th edition: "Intelligences and representations of digital technology in education". Each year, a few Quebecers combine business with pleasure before starting the new school year by going there to recharge their batteries in the company of more than a thousand other participants. The École branchée has already had the chance to participate at the invitation of the organizers (you can find our traces here!).
Ludovia aims to be a summer university, a moment of meetings, exchanges, discoveries and training in connection with the use of digital technology for educational purposes. There is a wide variety of communication formats:
- The Explorcamps are demonstration workshops and feedback from teachers;
- The Fabcamps are workshops for the creation of resources, content or other digital tools;
- Workshops in the Research Space allow you to discover what research does in relation to classroom practice;
- Workshops at the Espace Parc are training sessions that can last up to half a day;
- The Round tables, always interactive in Ludovia, take place at the end of the half-day, after the workshops, to allow “discussing what was seen upstream in the workshops”;
- Our scientific colloquium occupies an important part of the program, offering nearly 40 papers each year;
The official program will be unveiled in July, but if you are already interested in the experience, know that the organization is very well established for the reception and even facilitates the round-trip transport of participants from Toulouse airport thanks to shuttle service. Registration costs 119 euros and includes meals.
All the details can be found on the site: https://www.ludovia.fr/
Our hashtag to follow on Twitter: #Ludovia16