Academos and Septembre éditeur are launching Enio, a new digital guidance platform for upper secondary students.
On October 19 at the Salon Carrière Formation in Quebec, the launch ofEnio, a digital orientation platform that offers a structured, personalized and interactive approach to upper secondary students.
Thanks to its integrated and easy-to-use platform, Enio offers guidance professionals and teachers a creative solution to support their students. The intuitive platform offers 16 activities aimed at self-knowledge and allowing you to familiarize yourself with the world of work and study. Through concrete avenues of exploration and action adapted to each student for each stage of their progress, Enio facilitates decisions related to the choice of career.
The platform's instigators, Academos and Septembre éditeur, are convinced that the integration of digital technologies in education can facilitate educational success.
Already more than 2,300 students have a license to use in more than 20 schools in Quebec
Even before its official launch, Enio has aroused interest among school stakeholders so that 2,300 user licenses have already been sold. In Quebec, there is about one guidance counselor for every 1,500 students according to the Order of Counselors of Quebec. The Enio digital platform is therefore intended to be a means of supporting guidance professionals to boost and facilitate their work.
The ENIO platform is:
- A powerful and easy-to-use tool to get to know students better and provide personalized support
- A digital approach that will support the interventions of guidance professionals and teachers
- Animation and support tools as well as typical courses that adapt to different contexts (PPO, COSP, SE, Guidance approach, etc.)
- Access to the profile of each student which includes their results in activities, their steps taken as well as their academic and professional preferences in order to better support them in their process
A subscription offered to schools and school boards
The Enio platform is offered to secondary schools and school boards as an annual subscription. The duration of the subscription begins on the day the account is activated and ends on June 30 of the current school year.
The subscription to Enio includes:
- Unlimited access to the platform and activities (students and speakers);
- Access to the facilitation toolkit that accompanies each of the proposed activities (speaker);
- Personalized support for the activation of Enio for your establishment;
- Technical support.
Stakeholders who request it can benefit from a 15-day trial period to discover the platform. You have to fill in the form for this purpose.