We asked teachers via the Facebook group ICT in education to share with us their YouTube channels or directories of useful videos to know in these times when distance and hybrid education are the order of the day. Here are some great finds among their suggestions. Do not hesitate to comment yourself to enrich this list!
- Mrs. Valérie's Class
- Brigitte Prof
- Jessica's school capsules
- Clement teaches you (mostly math)
- This is not rocket science! (science) (A little old, but still cool!)
- The Wizarding Spirit (science), by part of the C'est pas sorcier team!
- Scientific capsules of Yannick Bergeron
- Joshua 301 (2nd cycle)
- Jean-Francois Gosselin (history, geography, culture and citizenship)
- Iberville Productions (history and citizenship education)
- Nathalie Charest hosts 2 channels! See his tech stuff and Secondary II math concepts.
- Laurent Turcot, History will tell (story)
- Patrick burton (secondary science and FGA)
- Jimmy attic (social universe)
- Elemo writing workshops (slam)
- Notions of math sec. 2
Specialties, working methods and general culture
Inspiration for teachers
- Educational meetings (that's us!)
- Our STD STORY : tutorials to learn how to use a wide variety of digital tools in math, science and techno contexts.
- STAR : the technological studio for learning to shine (CS de Laval)
- Teaching aid, the tutorials produced by CS Viamonde.
- 1 app per day, by Sylvain Duclos
- Interviews by Pierre Gagnon
- JJonet's class (projects, digital techniques, social universe)
- Canopy (France)