The École branchée is recruiting! A brand new position!
If you have the advancement of education at heart and you like working with teachers and school administrators, you will be happy with us! Help us grow by developing lasting relationships with the #RockStarÉDU in our schools!
Do you think you're the person we're looking for… or almost? Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: November 1, 2021
Date according : as soon as possible because we can't wait!
École branchée is a non-profit media that informs and trains education stakeholders (teachers, educational advisers and school administrators, for example). Its mission is to support them in the development of their professional expertise in the digital age to promote educational success. Its small team is ultra dynamic and overflowing with ideas! Here is a portrait of what awaits you with us!
Nature of the tasks
The person chosen is an integral part of the sales team in order to promote the École branchée subscription services to schools in Quebec first, but also in Canada (in French first, but with immense development possibilities in English). It is more precisely:
- Contribute to sales growth in collaboration with sales management.
- Get to know the reality and the needs of managers and influencers in the education sector in order to develop a relationship of trust with them.
- Create opportunities for meetings and presentations with them to obtain their adherence to the École branchée subscription offers.
- Develop an understanding of the integration of technologies for educational purposes, professional development in education and the offer of École branchée services.
- Work in concert with the educational services team to facilitate moments of discovery of École branchée services (workshops, webinars, etc.).
- Participate in certain school congresses in order to meet potential subscribers and feel the vibe École branchée.
- The products and services mainly targeted are: the school subscription to the École branchée magazine and its version adapted in English EngagED Learning in digital format, the subscription to the collection of educational activity guides SCOOP! and the annual subscription to CréaCamp Découverte (virtual training activities).
Characteristics of the person sought
- Live in Quebec;
- Can move easily and regularly;
- Has good skills in French and English, both written and oral;
- Demonstrates a great sense of initiative and organization, great political sense, rigor and empathy;
- Has a good ability to adapt, especially in the face of technological change;
- Enjoys working in a team and is recognized as an enthusiastic and creative person;
- Demonstrates great ease in public, likes to animate and knows how to create interaction in his interventions by adapting his speech to his audience.
- Is autonomous and resourceful, professional, a lifelong learner and tolerant of ambiguity;
- Holds a college diploma in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Very useful assets for employment
- Proficiency in the Google suite (Mail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.);
- Mastery of Hubspot CRM;
- Knowledge of the field of education and educational digital.
- Talent in organization and animation of kiosks in person or online.
Specifics of the job
- Teleworking (even outside of a pandemic!);
- Position of 5 days a week (35 hours, flexible schedule);
- Remuneration: base salary of 45,000 $ to 50,000 $ depending on experience + commissions;
- Unbeatable vacation / holidays;
- Benefits: monthly allowance for computer, cell phone and Internet;
- Fun guaranteed with a fire team!
If you think you are the person we are looking for ... or almost, send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to write to us!