When Digital Support Educational Practices
Voici l’édition d’automne 2022 du magazine EngagED Learning!
2e année, numéro 1.
32 pages couleurs, plus couverts
- Reconciling Teaching Practice with Evidence-based Data
- “Augmented” Peer Feedback for Learning Purposes
- How Can Teachers and Parents Promote Students’ Digital Literacy Skills?
- “Projet Premiers Peuples” A realistic, multidisciplinary … and digital initiative!
- Recording Students as They Read and Sharing It for Advice and Feedback: An Approach That Improves Reading Fluency
- Investing in Technologies for Student Learning: 4 Principles School Boards and Parents Should Consider
- Your Smartphone Is Not Making You Dumber—Digital Tech Can Enhance Your Cognitive Abilities
- Moving Beyond SAMR with the Rigor Relevance Framework (DETACHABLE POSTER)
- Supporting Teachers Who Make in Schools and How to Evaluate Learning from Making
- Leveraging Digital Tools for Initial Training: Beyond the Blue Bird
- Revising and Correcting a Text at School in a Digital World: Approaches That Still Need Some Exploration
- Three Teaching Issues Stemming from the Use of Technological Tools
- Teaching During the 4 Ways to Use Technology 4 Ways to Use Technology COVID-19 Pandemic: in Math Class in English Class Developing Digital Efficacy
- Technology That Can Our Favourites The Final Note Help—and Is Supported by Research!
- Our Favourites (Apps and Websites)
- The Final Mark