Organized by TÉLUQ and under the theme of the CIRTA congress, the competition Digital trophies is intended to highlight innovative educational projects that combine technologies, tools and digital approaches. Wishing to reward "achievements that promote or improve the learning of people of all ages and from all situations", this competition offers a showcase for nominated projects and inspires education players in terms of educational innovation.
Innovative projects rewarded
Preschool / primary / secondary education environment
The finalists in the category of preschool, elementary and secondary education were:
- Preventing early school leaving through "cohort monitoring" of the school board in Coeur-des-Vallées;
- Lü - Interactive play area;
- Learning in sexuality education - digital and interactive books from Collège Bourget;
- Computer Assisted Experimentation (ExAO) from the Commission scolaire de Laval, SEAFPE;
- Book for the blind from L'Arpège School;
- Digital tools supporting online reading in vocational training of the School of Computer Science, Commerce and Administration;
- Entrepreneurship and digital development in primary schools, from the Commission scolaire de l'Énergie;
- Understanding Romanization with Minecraft from the Collège St-Sacrement;
- Use of a humanoid robot with students with learning difficulties from the University of Montreal;
- Innovate locally, shine worldwide for Ms. Sonia Houle.
The winner : Use of a humanoid robot with students with learning difficulties at the University of Montreal.
College / university higher education environment
The finalists in the college / university higher education category were:
- Trajectus: a mobile application for geoguided field trips from the University of Sherbrooke;
- Multimedia Department the Training Support Service of the University of Sherbrooke;
- Fovéa - Giving a voice to students;
- Observation and Regulation from the ACTé Laboratory, Clermont Auvergne University, France.
The winner is: Fovéa - Giving a voice to students.
Workplace training environment
The finalists in the workplace category were:
- CADRE21 - Knowing how to innovate! (Center for Animation, Development and Educational Research for the 21st Century)
- Settings. Professional knowledge laboratory in vocational training: a virtual space for reflective practice of the University of Quebec in Rimouski
- IVADO - Introduction to Deep Learning CPU, University of Montreal
- Skills transfer, using a digital training platform of the training course (business service of the Saint-Hyacinthe School Board)
- Self-study "Time and priority management" MTESS - Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Solidarity
The winner : Settings. Laboratory of knowledge of trades in vocational training: a virtual space for reflective practice.
The finalists in the general public category were:
- Music theory within your reach - MOOC1 the CPU Université de Montréal, Cégep Marie-Victorin and the Faculty of Music of the Université de Montréal;
- InvestorHero by Eurekamatique Software;
- 360 ° science! of the Alpe-Dauphiné House for Science;
- Academos: the essential application to find the job of your dreams by Academos.
The winner is: Academos: the essential application to find the job of your dreams.
To these four categories, two additional prizes were awarded, namely the Price Educational innovation won by Box 21 and the Public Prize granted to Sonia Houle.
Congratulations to the finalists and winners!
About La CIRTA
The Community for Innovation and Research on Technologies in Teaching / Learning has for mission " foster networking of experts, researchers, professionals and graduate students in order to advance research and innovation on theories, models, methods, systems and tools in the field of teaching / learning using technologies, whatever the environment […], or the modality […], and whatever the age or profile of the learner. »Since 2015, CIRTA has been organizing an annual congress that brings together experts and enthusiasts in education with the aim of exchanging research results and innovative experiences with the help of ICTs.