On June 1, a live chat from the magazine was held with some of the authors of the spring issue: Mariane Ducharme (CSSDM), Guillaume Bilodeau (CSSDM) and Sonya Fiset (RÉCIT MST), hosted by Martine Rioux and Audrey Miller from École branchée. On this occasion, we discussed programming and robotics at school.
How to introduce programming? How to start a programming club? Why are you interested in robots? Is it just for boys? Can robotics and programming be done outside of math? And why, by the way, is programming so important in school? These are the kinds of questions that were raised.
Missed the discussion? Here's your chance to hear it again! You will find the links shared during the discussion just below. Have a good listen!
- Presentation by Sonya Fiset : https://monurl.ca/mst1juin22
- Choose your robot with advantages, limits and sensors : https://monurl.ca/mstrobotique
- Schedule of Programming Club activities at CSSDM and the Networked School for the 2022-2023 school year: https://digipad.app/p/139170/52b8aeae3bcea
- Material related to Scratch in the social world: www.recitus.qc.ca/ressources/primaire/publication/defis-scratch
- Accompaniment in class by GénieLab