The École branchée is recruiting! A brand new position!
If you have the advancement of education at heart, are organized like no other and like to help people by making their lives easier, you will be happy with us! Help us grow by taking over various common administrative and tracking operations.
Do you think you're the person we're looking for… or almost? Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply: November 1, 2021
Date according : as soon as possible because we can't wait!
École branchée is a non-profit media that informs and trains education stakeholders (teachers, educational advisers and school administrators, for example). Its mission is to support them in the development of their professional expertise in the digital age to promote educational success. Its small team is ultra dynamic and overflowing with ideas! Here is a portrait of what awaits you with us!
Nature of the tasks
The chosen person acts in support of the general management as well as the sales team in order to offer quality services to readers, subscribers and partners of the École branchée. It is more precisely:
- Support the management in the logistics of its functions;
- Perform front line customer service by email and phone with the biggest smiles;
- Treat and ship orders with care;
- Enter data and write reports;
- Establish and maintain effective monitoring tools;
- Perform follow-ups in the context of services to partners and advertisers;
- Perform follow-ups in the context of subscriber services;
- Collaborate in the implementation of event logistics;
- Look for grants we would be eligible for and write the applications in collaboration with the team.
- And of course, as with any good job posting, any other related task!
Characteristics of the person sought
- Lives in the greater Quebec City region;
- Has excellent French skills, both written and spoken;
- Has very good English skills, both written and spoken;
- Demonstrates a great sense of organization, rigor, good political sense, helpfulness and versatility;
- Demonstrates confidentiality and discretion in handling information;
- Has a good ability to adapt, especially in the face of technological change;
- Enjoys working in a team and is recognized as an enthusiastic and creative person;
- Is autonomous and resourceful, professional, a lifelong learner and tolerant of ambiguity;
- Holds a college diploma in office automation, business management, administration or other or any combination of training and relevant experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Very useful assets for employment
- Proficiency in the Google suite (Mail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, etc.);
- Mastery of Hubspot CRM;
- Proficiency in the WordPress web content management tool;
- Good knowledge of the field of education.
Specifics of the job
- Teleworking (even outside of a pandemic!);
- Position of 5 days a week (35 hours, flexible schedule);
- Remuneration: between 40,000 $ and 45,000 $ / year, depending on experience;
- Unbeatable vacation and leave policy;
- Requires some space at home to store magazine boxes for shipping;
- Benefits: monthly allowance for computer, cell phone and Internet;
- Fun guaranteed with a fire team!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you think you are the person we are looking for ... or almost, send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Questions? Please don't hesitate to write to us!