The English edition of École branchée magazine!
The magazine that supports and inspires the development of teachers' and school leaders' professional expertise in the digital age.
Since 1998, our pages have been filled with in-depth features and practical suggestions of digital tools for teaching and support learning in the digital age. The magazine aims to inspire teachers and school leaders to design meaningful learning experiences for today's students.
Already inspiring over 25,000 educators and leaders!
Now in English!
Digital Subscription Options for Schools and School Boards
What you get from a school license
- Digital license for all your personnel
- Both English and French versions included
- Exclusive online content for subscribers
- 1 print copy
- More print copies may be added separatly
- Primary School: $199,50 / year
- Secondary School, Multi-Level, Adult Education and Vocational Training: $399 / year - School Board License:
- District or school board license is the best choice to ensure all your staff, including teachers, consultants, leaders and professionals, can easily read the magazine!
Personal and Print Subscription
Choose a personal print or digital license and keep it for youself!
Super simple! $22.95 per copy (3 issues) per year! Subscribe to 5 or more copies and get 15% off.
FALL 2022 (Vol. 2 - 1)
WINTER 2022-2023 (Vol. 2 - 2)
SPRING 2023 (Vol. 2 - 3)
FALL 2021 (Vol. 1 - 1)
WINTER 2021-2022 (Vol. 1 - 2)
SPRING 2022 (Vol. 1 - 3)
FEB. 2021 (Special Issue for parents)