Teaching the Development of Social and Emotional Competencies
Voici l’édition d’hiver 2021-2022 du magazine EngagED Learning!
1re année, numéro 2.
32 pages couleurs, plus couverts
- What Are Social and Emotional Competencies?
- Support the Social-Emotional Learning of Elementary School Students: Are School Staff Well-Prepared?
- The (not-so) Secret Life of Emotions at School
- Optimizing the Well-Being of Teachers for the Better Educational Achievement of Future Generation
- How to Integrate Mindfulness and SEL in Entrepreneurship Programs
- 4 Ideas to Support Students’ and Families’ Well-Being
- Social and Emotional Competencies and Evaluation: How and Why to Report on Student Development
- 10 Easy Ways to Create an Amazing Classroom Culture
- Let’s Think about It!
- Our Favourites (Apps and Websites)
- For Teenagers, the Internet Helps during Lockdowns but It’s no Substitute for the Outside World
- The Final Mark