A wind of leadership!
(and other files)
Here is the 2019-2020 winter edition of the École branchée magazine!
22e year, number 2.
32 color pages, plus covers
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- The digital professional valuation portfolio to facilitate digital deployment
- The pineapple charter
- Courses of action for the educational leader
- Create a pedagogical synergy within your school team
- The SAMR model for managers
- Professional integration: reflections of a dropout teacher
- Why and how to support management in the implementation of digital education
- Podcasting for professional development
- Lexibar: Phonetic prediction: a powerful aid function for helping pupils who write "to sound"
- École branchée on the family: Educating in an ethical use of digital technology by promoting a constructive dialogue with young people
- Netmath: Mathematical decorations for the management office!
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- The Fall Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.