6 ideas for integrating ICT in the classroom in a simple and effective way! (and other files)
Here is the September 2015 edition of École branchée magazine!
18th grade, number 1.
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to 21st century teachers:
- Take charge of your own professional development related to ICT
- 6 teachers who take advantage of technology in a simple and efficient way
- 25 apps to stimulate creativity in students
- Educational digital technology "made in Quebec"
- Highlight the "I" of "TNI"
- What students learn in the Networked School
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aiming to vary the teaching to reach learners according to their own style.