Leadership in schools: instructions for use
Social networks at the service of teachers
(and other files)
Here is the September 2016 edition of École branchée magazine!
19th grade, number 1.
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Developing your leadership: instructions for use
- The hunt for "math": Foster a positive perception of mathematics
- Use social networks to develop professionally
- Maintain your motivation and be inspired on a daily basis thanks to social networks
- Chronicle In my classroom: Raiders of the lost app
- Digital Prof. Chronicle: Seesaw: a digital portfolio at the service of the student
- Digital recording and the tablet as a support for oral development
- Portrait of cyber-harassment of teachers in Quebec
- Three applications to facilitate the assessment of writing
- Creative workshops to do things differently with the tablet
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.