What is happening at the congress ...
(and other files)
Here is the Spring 2019 edition of the École branchée magazine!
21e year, number 3.
40 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- File on professional development in education:
- Digital, a lever of transformation for education
- Engage in their own professional development for student success
- Tips for cultivating your professional development
- We tested for you: live a self-study online
- 7 keys to nurture your professional development
- More than 50 hashtags to follow on Twitter
- Digital education action plan:
- Resources for all classes and projects that come to life
- Dr TIC: The handbook for the perfect congressman
- Come to think of it ...
- SCOOP! - Use of personal data: stop or else?
- In my classroom: a mathematical escape game in which you are the hero
- École branchée on the family: Digital technology, a lever for teacher-parent communication
- Netmath: One for all and all for one
- CADRE21: What is changing in the classroom?
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Daily classroom news
- The Winter Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.