20 years of École branchée
(and other files)
Here is the Spring 2017 edition of the École branchée magazine!
19e year, number 3.
40 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- 20 technologies that have marked education
- 6 current digital trends
- The short history of ICT in education
- Special booklet 35th AQUOPS conference
- Learn to code at school: why and how
- Our technologies: not without rocks and minerals!
- Alloprof is 20 years old: digital evolution at the service of students
- Google Classroom: towards a paperless classroom
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.