In class and at a distance - The necessary adaptations of teaching and assessment
(and other files)
Here is the spring 2021 edition of the École branchée magazine!
23e year, number 3.
32 color pages, plus covers
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- For an assessment in the service of classroom and distance learning
- Encourage parental support for new assessment methods
- 5 success factors for distance education
- Teach in a hybrid way, even online! (strategies for alternating between synchronous and asynchronous activities, with and without screen)
- Our design thinking to rethink student engagement
- Connected Family: A New Survival Guide for Families in Times of a Pandemic
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- and more!
Beginning of magazine subscription
A magazine subscription includes 3 regular issues: these issues appear in the fall, winter and spring.
Magazine subscriptions begin on the next issue following the order date.
- Order dated April 1 to August 31 inclusive: subscription starts with the fall issue.
- Order dated September 1 to November 30 inclusive: the subscription starts with the winter number.
- Order dated December 1 to March 31 inclusive: the subscription starts with the spring issue.