Lumière sur la recherche : Quand le numérique soutient les pratiques éducatives
Here is the Fall 2022 issue of École branchée!
25e year, issue #1.
32 color pages, plus covers
- Reconciling teaching practice and evidence
- Augmented" peer feedback for learning purposes
- First Peoples: an authentic, multidisciplinary... and digital context!
- Recording your reading and sharing it to receive tips: a practice that improves reading fluency
- The RECIT: innovation agent in the digital age
- Towards the development of a sense of digital efficiency
- Revisiting the SAMR model for ICT integration and action learning (CENTRAL POSTER)
- Revising and correcting a text at school in a digital context: practices that remain to be defined
- Mobilizing digital technology in the context of initial training: beyond the blue bird
- A compass to make an update on its pedagogical uses of digital technology
- Three issues related to teaching with technology tools
- 4 ways to integrate digital technology in the French classroom
- 4 ways to integrate digital in the math classroom
- Digital applications that feel good... (and are supported by research)
- Chronicle : In our favorites (websites and apps)
- The final grade