When digital technology balances learning disabilities
(and other files)
Here is an update from the special issue of École branchée magazine on learning disabilities.
20th year, special issue. 18 pages + covered
It includes articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Apprendre et réussir grâce aux aides technologiques
- Technology aids at the service of all students
- Three mothers talk about the importance of technological aids in the success of their boys
- What technological aids for dysphasia?
- Survival guide for parents of children with learning disabilities
- Indoor weather to help anxious children
- ICT: a strong potential for the special educational needs of children with cognitive disorders
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.