Digital technology: a powerful development lever for young people
(and other files)
Here is a very special edition of the École branchée magazine! This is our very first intended for parents!
20e year, special issue, spring 2018.
24 color pages
It includes a series of articles and files relevant to parents. Most of them come from files that have already been published by the École branchée, in addition to two articles are exclusive:
- RETURNING TO BASICS WITH THE DIGITAL: A CARING APPROACH FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY (exclusive article)
- WHEN AND WHY USE DIGITAL TO SUPPORT SUCCESS: SUPPLEMENTARY PEDAGOGY FOR PARENTS (exclusive article)
- A FEW ARPENTS OF COMPUTER THINKING (extract from an already published file)
- USE DIGITAL GAMES TO PROMOTE LEARNING: MISSION POSSIBLE! (extract from a file already published)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: AN ASSET FOR EDUCATION (extract from a file already published)
- SMART TELEPHONES IN THE CLASSROOM: EDUCATE RATHER THAN BAN (excerpt from a previously published article)
- THE PERFECT KIT TO ILLUSTRATE DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP (extract from an article already published)
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.