Reassess the assessment
(and other files)
Here is the winter 2018 edition of the École branchée magazine!
21e year, number 2.
40 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Assessment file:
- Its origins, its transformations, its reassessment
- Evaluate to grow
- Vary the format of students' productions with a view to evaluating learning
- Feedback: develop it or strengthen it thanks to digital technology
- Evaluation: much more than numbers
- Avenues for evaluating less, but evaluating better
- The influence of MS on academic motivation and risk taking
- Five digital assessment tools
- Digital education action plan:
- A diversified training offer at your fingertips
- Dr TIC: Medical evaluation in sight!
- Come to think of it ...
- SCOOP! : Stop fake news
- In my classroom: creative labs (collaboration and creativity without pressure)
- École branchée on the family: Co-educate, a family school link to be woven
- Netmath: Formative assessment, a utopia?
- FRAMEWORK21: Feedback, an essential condition for academic success
- In our favorites: 5 + 3 every day
- École branchée educational meetings
- The Winter Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.