(and other files)
Here is the winter 2016-2017 edition of École branchée magazine!
19th grade, number 2.
It includes a wealth of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Open to change: a good resolution!
- Pokémon Go : catch the fever of augmented reality
- Techno-creative activities for children of the 21st century
- Video at the service of classroom management
- Thanks to digital technology: no more last chance school!
- Teaching students creativity and inspiration through play
- The ally of collaborative work: flexible classroom design
- The TacTIC team's secrets for a successful digital shift
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who are daring new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical directories of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at making teaching more dynamic and promoting learning.