(and other files)
Here is the 2016-2017 winter edition of the École branchée magazine!
19th grade, number 2.
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Opening up to change: a good resolution!
- Pokémon Go : catch the fever of augmented reality
- Techno-creative activities for children of the 21st century
- Video at the service of classroom management
- Thanks to digital technology: the last chance school is over!
- Teach creativity and inspiration to students through play
- The ally of collaborative work: flexible classroom layout
- The secrets of the TacTIC team for a successful digital shift
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.