Towards inclusive education ...
(and other files)
Here is a 2019 special issue of the École branchée magazine, produced in collaboration with the Institute for Learning Disabilities!
21e year, special number.
40 color pages, plus covered
This issue was produced in collaboration with the Institute for Learning Disabilities and with the financial support of La Boutique Éducative, Druide, Lexibar, Médialexie, Brault & Bouthillier and the Vanguard School. THANK YOU!
Articles and files:
- Inclusion: an introduction to the extent of its complexity
- Initiatives to democratize access to technological innovations
- Promising avenues to better adapt to the diversity of students and achieve inclusive education
- Towards an inclusive and accessible digital educational environment
- Inclusion through technology
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Benefits and Challenges of Implementing in a School
- Technological aids to enrich the student's learning environment
- Develop and enrich your vocabulary in the digital age
- Using technological aids in the middle of the internship: contribution of ergonomics
- Citizen in the digital age: developing the autonomy of all
- Education, skills and digital technology: towards a “skilful” household
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.