Mobile devices in the classroom: a creative and motivating year! (and other files)
Here is the December 2015 edition of École branchée magazine!
18th grade, number 2.
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- The BA-BA of mobile technologies
- About twenty tested ideas approved
- The challenges of integrating mobile devices into schools
- Ten Ways to Use the Padlet App in Elementary Literacy
- Emerging technopedagogical trends
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aiming to vary the teaching to reach learners according to their own style.