General culture at the service of education - Lessons from COVID-19
(and other files)
Here is the fall 2020 edition of École branchée magazine!
23e year, issue #1.
32 color pages, plus covers
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- In Depth
- When culture puts itself at the service of pedagogy - A collaboration with the Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ), the RÉCIT Culture-education and various Quebec cultural institutions.
- Culture comes into the classroom - Various digital resources to teach with culture… in class or remotely!
- Post-COVID-19… Reboot or Reinvent? - The lessons of confinement shared by the RÉCIT private education team and ways to better understand the start of the school year and its educational uncertainties.
- Networked school: Networked cultural mediation: innovative practices for student learning?
- Connected family: Living school-family-community relations in your alternative school
- Alloprof: Bring the distance closer
- Agence Science-presse: Resources to fight disinformation at school
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- and more!
Beginning of magazine subscription
A magazine subscription includes 3 regular issues: these issues appear in the fall, winter and spring.
Magazine subscriptions begin on the next issue following the order date.
- Order dated April 1 to August 31 inclusive: subscription starts with the fall issue.
- Order dated September 1 to November 30 inclusive: the subscription starts with the winter number.
- Order dated December 1 to March 31 inclusive: the subscription starts with the spring issue.