Computer Programming: How to Develop this Skill at School
Here's the 2022 spring issue of EngagED Learning magazine!
1st year, number 3.
32 color pages, plus covers
- Computer Programming: A Skill to Develop
- In the World of Robots
- Why Learn to Program?
- Creative Solutions for the 4th Industrial Revolution (or We Want to Matter Now)
- Girls Who Code to Improve Society
- How to Bring You Class into a Makerspace and Make the Best of It
- Integrating a Serious Game in the Classroom
- Switching from Block to Textual Programming
- Coding with Scratch: From A Business Plan to Arcade!
- Behind Every Programmer Lies a Debugger
- Teacher Support: A Determining Factor
- Let's Think about It!
- Learn to Code? There's no Need for a Screen!
- Our Favorites (Apps and Websites)
- The Final Mark