Teach the development of social and emotional skills
Here is the winter 2021-2022 edition of the École branchée magazine!
24e year, number 2.
32 color pages, plus covers
- Social and emotional skills: what are they?
- Supporting the socioemotional learning of elementary school students: Are school personnel well prepared?
- The (not so) secret life of emotions at school
- Optimizing the well-being of teachers for a better education of future generations
- Integrate mindfulness and socio-emotional learning into entrepreneurship education programs
- 4 ideas to support the well-being of students and their families
- Strategies for assessing students' social and emotional skills
- 10 easy ways to build positive class dynamics
- In our favorites
- Come to think of it
- The final grade