Co-educate in the digital age
(and other files)
Here is a special issue of École branchée magazine for families!
22e year, special issue.
32 color pages
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to parents:
- SOCIAL NETWORKS: WAYS TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF PARENTAL SUPPORT
- THE DIGITAL ACTION PLAN IN EDUCATION AND HIGHER EDUCATION: WHAT IS CHANGING IN MY CHILD'S CLASSROOM?
- CONNECTED GENERATION: DIALOGUE BETWEEN SCHOOL AND HOME?
- BOOSTING THE HOMEWORK PERIOD: AN ACHIEVABLE CHALLENGE !?
- MEET SPECIAL CHALLENGES THANKS TO TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS
- TOWARDS A HARMONIOUS PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP
- EMBEDDING THE DIGITAL AGE: A GUIDE FOR PARENTS
- DIGITAL: ENABLING ENGAGEMENT IN THE SCHOOL LIFE OF YOUR CHILD
- CONNECTED SCHOOL MEETINGS TO DISCOVER LIVE AND CURRENT PEDAGOGICAL PRACTICES
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.