(and other files)
Here is the fall 2019 edition of École branchée magazine!
22e year, issue #1.
48 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- WHY WANT TO BECOME A TEACHER-INFLUENCER?
- HOW TO PROMOTE A POSITIVE SCHOOL CLIMATE?
- HOW COULD WE BETTER VALUE THE TEACHING PROFESSION?
- DOES ELECTRONIC SPORTS HAVE A PLACE IN SCHOOL?
- DIGITAL SKILLS REFERENCE FRAMEWORK: CONCRETE EXAMPLES (to post central pages)
- COULD WE BE INSPIRED BY THE ADDICTION MECHANISMS OF VIDEO GAMES FOR EDUCATION?
- DO YOU NEED A MENTOR? We think so!
- CAN WE REALLY INTEREST TEENS IN HISTORY? WITH THE MUSEUM-CLASS IN AUGMENTED AND VIRTUAL 3D REALITY, YES!
- OPC: FINANCIAL EDUCATION RESOURCES
- SCOOP! - FACIAL RECOGNITION: MORE RISKS THAN BENEFITS?
- NANOMONX: WHAT WILL REMAIN AFTER THE EXAM? THE TRANSFER OF LEARNING IN WRITING SUPPORTED BY THE DIGITAL
- École branchée on the family: THE TEACHER-PARENT MEETING IN A COEDUCATIONAL POSTURE
- Netmath: DO YOUR STUDENTS LOVE MATHS?
- FRAMEWORK21: WHAT IF WE DIFFERENTIATE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- The Fall Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.