The digital education action plan: what does it mean for teachers?
PAN special (and other files)
Here is the fall 2018 edition of École branchée magazine!
21e year, issue #1.
40 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- File on artificial intelligence:
- Its possible impacts on education
- At the service of learners: 3 avenues in progress
- Digital education action plan:
- What it means for the teacher
- A collective invitation to do better what we do well (Chronicle of Cadre 21)
- Files to consult in connection with the PAN
- In our favorites and Apps to discover: PAN special
- Dossier on the Professional Learning Community (CAP)
- A collaborative practice focused on student success
- The power of collaboration to increase the collective effectiveness of teachers
- Chronicle ITA: Succeeding in a world of differences is possible!
- Chronicle Prof numéric: 4 digital tools for feedback
- AQPDE Chronicle: Ideas to share to feed managers' thinking
- Dr TIC Chronicle: your head in the clouds (cloud computing)
- Augmented reality for the benefit of physical activity
- CFORP Chronicle: Why do we have to learn this? 3-step problem solving
- Netmath Chronicle: Why play in a math class?
- École branchée educational meetings
- The Spring Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.