Computational thinking: a skill at the heart of 21e century
(and other files)
Here is the fall 2017 edition of École branchée magazine!
20e year, issue #1.
40 color pages, plus covered
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- Computer science, a compulsory subject in the United Kingdom
- Take charge of their professional development: the teacher a learner "in perpetual beta mode"
- "The school of the future", it's now that I contribute
- QUIZZZ: Interactive quizzes to revise while having fun
- Rediscover the foundations of arithmetic and algebra through an exciting activity
- The Fall Events Calendar
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aimed at boosting the teaching and fostering learning.