3 activities for digital media education
(and other files)
Here is a 2019 special issue of École branchée magazine, produced in collaboration with Québec Numérique!
21e year, special number.
32 color pages, plus covers
This issue was produced in collaboration with Québec Numérique as part of the La Semaine numériQC à l'école project. THANK YOU!
Articles and files:
- What is nunmériQC Week at school?
- Project showcase: My robot is stronger than yours
- Educational activity: The recipe for algorithms
- Educational activity: The influencer… influenced?
- Educational activity: The false news detector (fake news)
- The winners of the regional competition
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers files, testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to digital technology, as well as practical suggestions for tools adapted to the needs of the school environment, aimed at energize teaching and promote learning.