(Communicated) Primary and secondary teachers (1 and 2) are invited to register for PGL Dictation 2011-2012 edition, either online via the online portal from our website or by fax machine or the post.
The educational project of PGL Dictation is intended for all students in French classes and French as a second language classes, from kindergarten to grade eight (second year of high school).
It has three fundamental objectives:
- Allow young people to increase their command of written French;
- Make them aware of environmental protection;
- Awaken them to international realities.
In addition, the project includes an international dictation competition for students of 5e and 6e year with a local component for the other levels.
The theme of the 2011-2012 edition is sustainable development.
Schools that will enroll all their classes in PGL Dictation and who have submitted their contribution before March 16, 2012 will become eligible for the competition Desjardins school.
To be won: four interactive whiteboards, including projector and mobile stand, all valued at 4,500$.
On April 20, 2012, two tables will be drawn in each of the linguistic categories: Francophone and French as a second language.
New: the PGL Game will be available online for each registered teacher.
We still have our AQEP 2012 competitions:
- Teachers whose students will participate in the 2011-2012 International Grand Final have a chance to win free participation in the AQEP 2012 congress including hotel accommodation. This prize, worth 1,000$, will be awarded by drawing lots.
- All kindergarten to grade eight teachers who will have their students participate in La Dictée PGL and who will register via the Internet for the “Win a Congress” contest are eligible for a draw for a free registration, worth 350$, at the 2012 AQEP congress. The form will be online as of March 19, 2012.
- A free one-year subscription to the journal Living the primary will be offered to a teacher whose student has participated in the regional finals, in each of the administrative regions of Quebec. Teachers will become eligible for this contest by registering a student in their region's finals. The winner for each region will be determined by random draw from all the names received.