Before concluding the 2021-2022 school year, another great event is on the horizon for the École branchée team as the Grand rassemblement REFAD 2022 will be held online from June 7 to 10, bringing together Francophone distance education stakeholders from across Canada.
In addition, five sessions of the 2022 Gathering will be summarized with the help of our talented Laurie Couture of the École branchée. We tell you which ones below.
June 7 at noon (Quebec time)
June 10 at noon (Quebec time)
The "sketch-noted" sessions
June 7th at 2pm
- Immersive training from A to VR! with Zyad Chouadhi, specialist and speaker in gamification and immersive training
Demystify and put into perspective the current trends in the field of immersive training. All of this from the perspective of the "field reality" of Canadian training organizations and their various stakeholders (funders, directors, teachers, project managers, etc. and students).
June 8 at 11 a.m.
- Pandemic and e-learning: lessons for the future with André Savard and Johanne Gaudreault, pedagogical leaders, Réseau provincial TacTIC du Centre franco
The main goals of this workshop are:
- To observe the current impacts of the pandemic on student learning internationally;
- To understand the magnitude of the challenges facing the Franco-Ontarian school community;
- Share knowledge and experiences around lessons learned in large-scale distance education during the pandemic; and
- Identify elements that will help schools prepare for the post-pandemic period, including distance education.
What if we used science to innovate in education with digital technology? with Serge Gérin-Lajoie, professor Téluq University
During the covid-19 pandemic, we have seen that even during rapid developments or even blind navigation by decision makers, a scientific approach can be used to anticipate or consider certain aspects. Why don't we do the same thing with digital education and even education in general? Wouldn't this allow us to avoid reinventing the wheel or letting ourselves be influenced by fads?
Consult the program to register and not miss anything.