Terms of Sales
last review: June 15, 2022
École branchée is a non-profit organization independent of the school system. We strive to keep the costs of our products and services as affordable as possible, while striving to sustain our ability to accomplish our mission.
Here are our terms of sale and refund policies.
Terms and Conditions
Payment required at all times: All product orders are shipped / activated following full payment.
Accuracy of contact details: We have processes in place to automate as much of the ordering and shipping process as possible. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your contact information is accurate when ordering. An error could result, for example, in you not receiving the information to participate in a training session. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can validate (and correct if necessary) the information!
Selling price : The prices of our products, services and subscriptions are subject to change without notice.
Upgrade a subscription: Upgrading a subscription (all products and services) does not allow reimbursement of the difference (eg: changing from a teacher subscription to a school subscription).
Specific conditions for magazines
- A subscription to the magazine includes access to at least 3 regular issues: these issues are published in the fall, winter and spring. The digital subscription includes both English and French versions.
- The subscription to numerical format includes the current issue and some recent issues. Access to these numbers is only possible during the period of validity of the subscription. However, lost access can be retrieved upon renewal.
- Subscriptions to the print format of the magazine start at the next publication depending on the order date (the "Personal" subscription however also includes the current number in digital format).
- Order dated April 1 to August 31 inclusive : the subscription starts with the fall issue.
- Order dated September 1 to November 30 inclusive : the subscription starts with the winter number.
- Order dated December 1 to March 31 inclusive : the subscription starts with the spring issue.
- You can always also get the previous issues via our Online Store, as long as they are available.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to the digital version to download his copy within the allotted time.
Replacement of an issue of the magazine: Didn't receive your printed magazine, but you are a subscriber? We accept 1 replacement copy per year of subscription. Always check that the address you provide is correct: we recommend that you provide a contact name rather than just the school name, for example.
Cancel a magazine subscription In the event of a cancellation request, a fee equal to the unit cost plus shipping (if applicable) and taxes of each issue received will be deducted from your balance. The remainder, if any, will be refunded.
Magazine issues acquired individually: No number sold individually can be refunded.
Specific conditions for CréaCamp
- Refund of registration to CréaCamp CréaCamp training, in person or virtual, all formats (excluding "custom" which has its own specific conditions), can be reimbursed up to 5 working days before the event. For example, for a CréaCamp that takes place on a Friday, all requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com before 11:59 pm on the previous Friday (Quebec time).
- CréaCamp made to measure:
- In the event of cancellation by the customer: At least 7 days in advance, 50 % charges are chargeable. After this period, the training will be billed at 100 % since our team will have blocked its availability for you.
- Need to change the theme or date (subject to availability)? : At least 7 days in advance: a modification fee of 25 % applies. After this time: a modification fee of 50 % applies.
- No fees will be charged if the cancellation is due to our inability to meet your training needs.
Specific conditions for SCOOP! activities
Cancellation of the SCOOP! subscription: The course guide subscription can be canceled and refunded in proportion to the number of months remaining, up to 6 months before the expiration date, less a fee of 25 % of the initial cost.
Orders outside Canada :
- Payment : by PayPal or credit card via Stripe, no check. Note that the currency conversion is done automatically. If this is absolutely impossible, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to prepare a direct bank transfer (institutions only). An additional processing charge of 30 $CAD will then apply;
- Failure to deliver The École branchée will provide a single shipment of printed copies (if applicable). Our mailing labels are generated from the mailing address provided by our customers. In case of error on your part, we cannot assume the consequences. However, you can place a new order.
- Delivery rates : International shipping rate is based on Canada Post rates. The times can be shorter or longer, depending on the destination.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have another question? Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
There are 3 issues per year: Fall (September), Winter (December) and Spring (April). The date of your order will determine the starting number of your subscription: the digital subscription starts with the current issue, while the print subscription will start with the next issue (see the specific conditions for magazines above). Shipping is done only after full payment, as soon as the first issue is available. You can also get back issues through our Online Store.
The link is sent by email the day before a CréaCamp SPRINT or the same day of a CréaCamp Discovery to all registered participants whose email address we have. If you've signed up someone else, be sure to pass the info on to them! You will also find an access button on the training page in question on our site.
No problem! You must first go through our online store. Add the desired subscription and/or issue(s) to your "shopping cart", then choose the payment method "By check" (in Canada only). You will then automatically receive a numbered, addressed invoice with an email copy. The subscription or the shipment of the order will be done upon receipt of payment only.
To reduce processing time, issue your order form, then use our Online Store to make your order. When entering your billing details, you will see an “Order Notes” box in which you can enter the purchase order number. In this way, you will produce your invoice yourself (you will receive a copy by email, including the associated purchase order number), which you can forward according to the usual procedure for payment.
The École branchée team has very limited human resources, so we have to make it as easy as possible for them. We thank you for your understanding (and we really don't like to collect!)!
Our own margins being already at a minimum, unfortunately, no.
- Please use our Online Store. (Payment by credit card, PayPal or check).
- Orders must be paid in full before shipping.
- There is no additional discount for bookstores. However, the regular discount of 15 % for 5 or more copies of the magazine shipped to the same address applies at all times.
The reproduction of articles published on ecolebranchee.com is strictly forbidden without prior authorization. To obtain a reproduction license, please contact us by email to know the rates.
However, it is permitted and encouraged to link directly to our articles to share information and promote our content. By linking directly, you are contributing to the respect of copyright and supporting our educational mission.
Reproduction of articles from École branchée magazine is strictly prohibited. To obtain a license, please contact the copyright management organization Copibec.