Show off your expertise.
Amplify your impact.
École branchée is the digital and print media specializing in the development of professional expertise for education stakeholders in the digital age. Our content addresses the current concerns of teachers, but also educational consultants and school management staff members.
Help them by letting them know about your products and services!
Upcoming magazine themes
- Fall 2022 - Release end of August: Winning practices identified by research
Deadline for reservation: June 15, 2022
Deadline for sending material: July 10, 2022
- Winter 2022 - release end of November: Collecting Learning RecordsDWA Conference Ready
Deadline for reservation: September 10, 2022
Deadline for materials: October 10, 2022
- Spring 2023 - release end of March: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
in time for the AQUOPS symposium and the Digital Summit
Reservation deadline: February 1, 2023
Material deadline: February 20, 2023
We were very satisfied with the traffic to our SAMUEL platform generated by our ads on École branchée. It is also important for us to advertise in local media, especially in these more difficult times.
Kevin CharronCommunications Coordinator, Copibec
The École branchée is one of the most important educational information media!
- Magazine: over 25,000 teachers subscribe, in French and English!
- Online: Nearly 2.4 million pages viewed in 2020-2021 (one of the most frequented educational watch sites in Quebec!)
- More than 7500 subscribers to Hebdo magazine delivered by email
- Social networks: over 16,000 followers on Facebook, 16,100 on Twitter, also on Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn!
École branchée is a partner of the Quebec Ministry of Education in the deployment of Digital action plan in education and higher education, mainly for continuing education and the promotion of innovative teaching practices. Our readers are mainly primary and secondary teachers, educational advisers and school administrators from Quebec and Canada. École branchée and EngagED Learning has been considered since 1996 as an essential reference for all school stakeholders concerned about the success of today's young people.
To join us