Survival guide for hybrid or distance education
(and other files)
Here is the winter 2020-2021 edition of the École branchée magazine!
23e year, number 2.
32 color pages, plus covers
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- In Depth
- Survival guide to switch to hybrid or distance education
- Winning strategies from distance education research
- Provide positive reinforcement and better transmit emotions from a distance
- To progress, no more numbered notes!
- Organize your ideas efficiently and creatively
- Universalis: The online encyclopedia: a source of reliable content for the classroom and at home
- Connected family: Meeting parents in co-education mode in the digital age
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- and more!
Beginning of magazine subscription
A magazine subscription includes 3 regular issues: these issues appear in the fall, winter and spring.
Magazine subscriptions begin on the next issue following the order date.
- Order dated April 1 to August 31 inclusive: subscription starts with the fall issue.
- Order dated September 1 to November 30 inclusive: the subscription starts with the winter number.
- Order dated December 1 to March 31 inclusive: the subscription starts with the spring issue.