Start your continuing education on the right foot
Here is the fall 2021 edition of École branchée magazine!
24e year, issue #1.
32 color pages, plus covers
- What do the professional development activities in which Quebec teachers take part look like?
- Take a break to better move forward. An approach to effectively plan your professional development
- What forms of professional development should be promoted in your community?
- 10 questions to ask yourself to improve your teaching
- Professional development at the heart of Vanier high school's digital transformation
- The Role of Managers in Professional Development: Turning Obligation into Opportunity
- 5 postures to favor for an active pedagogy
- Shaping Professional Development Significantly Through Technology
- The CréaCamp Discovery of the École branchée, season 2021-2022
- Tel-Jeunes - One step closer to you: Guide young people to the right services for them
- In our favorites: Sites and apps to discover
- Come to think of it: Myra's inspiration
- The Final Note: How Education Leaders Can Really Change the System, According to Michael Fullan
- and more!