Learn while having fun, why not? (and other files)
Here is the April 2016 edition of the École branchée magazine!
18th grade, number 3.
It includes a host of articles and files relevant to teachers:
- "Gamification": why and how to integrate it little by little into your practice
- Play your class in 3 steps
- Minecraft: a creative game that seduces all over the world
- A thousand and one uses of video in the classroom
- Support and promote the development of skills through digital badges
- TheSpeed Dating App
– 8 exit tickets with Skitch
- and more!
Published by the non-profit organization of the same name, the École branchée offers testimonials from teachers who dare new approaches thanks to technology, as well as practical repertoires of tools adapted to the needs of the environment, aiming to vary the teaching to reach learners according to their own style.