Free extract from the September 2015 issue.
This dossier was made possible thanks to the support of the Quebec Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research. It aims to inspire other teachers to try new things, sometimes very simple, to enhance the students' experience in the classroom. “The more time goes by, the more I realize what I have accomplished in recent years. With the power of social media, the little activities I do in my class take on a whole new dimension, ”says Nathalie Laroche, one of the six people you will meet in the pages of the dossier.
These six teachers have varying degrees of fluency with technology. However, they all have one point in common: to have bet on a particular element and to have exploited it in a pedagogical way with their students. After all, it is for the success of the latter that all these means - exploitation of the blog, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, the iPad and robotics - are put in place!
- Nathalie Laroche talks to us about Twitter
- Isabelle Bédard tells us about the blog
- Isabelle Tremblay tells us about Facebook
- Julie Chandonnet talks to us about Skype
- Carl Parent talks about iPad tablets
- Marie-Élaine Boisclair talks to us about robotics